[asterisk-users] Strange problem

Frederico Madeira fmadeira at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:58:49 MST 2007

Hi guys.

I'm working on a VOIP service provider.

We have two customers running asterisk. Customer A and B.

When A call to B everything is ok.
When B call to A the call ring but sip messages didn't arrive on
asterisk A. In my softswitch i see the invite sip message sended to A.
When every other numbers(TDM and SIP) call do A everything is ok.

Have any issue in asterisk that can resolve this problem ?
I'm figuring out with our link provider to see if he has some firewall
rules that can cause this problem

I'm very very confuse becouse the invite message in every time come
from my softswitch with  ip of my softswitch so, why only invite
originate on B side has this problem ?

Thanks.

--
Frederico Madeira