[asterisk-users] Problem with Voipjet ...

Alejandro Lengua alejandro.lengua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:45:12 MST 2007

Hello, we have this problem with Trixbox 1.23
I have created an outgoing route where the 1st line
has Voipjet and the 2nd an 3rd have voipcheap accounts.

The problem is that at certain moments, when we call all
the calls go through the voipcheap SIP accounts SIP, whose
quality are not only not good enough but also consume a lot
of bandwidth.

The error message that returns Voipjet to Asterisk is
that all "circuits busy". What I asume from this?

Thanks in advance