[asterisk-users] Asterisk, VoIP and Linux Blog.

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:16:47 MST 2007

Hello everyone! In my humble try of creating a Blog, I've made this:
http://fameal.blogdns.org.

By now, it's hosted in my own server but shortly it'll be moved to a
serious hosting. All post are written in spanish, so it's only for
spanish talking people, I will try to make it grow and have english
articles. If someone is interested in writing in english (obiously I
would help) I can create categories for english talking people.
To write a post, the only thing you have to do is register yourself,
every article has to be aproved by a moderator, if it's well written,
there will be no problem.

I hope you like it.

Regards.

--
Facundo Ameal.
fameal<at>gmail<dot>com

Share your knowledge, use free software.