[asterisk-users] Installed TDM02B - Problem when other end hangs up

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon Jan 29 14:06:18 MST 2007

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> After playing around a bit, it appears that this is just random as far
> as I can see.  It may allow me to dial a few times, but then hangup.
> After rebooting my server, it may let me dial once and then start
> hanging up.
>
> I really hope it's not a fight with every TDM that I will have to
> install.  After reading so many problems posted on the list, I thought I
> had got off easy, lol.

I forgot to mention that the one thing that seems to be consistent is
that I can get the zap line to reset and dialout again correctly by
calling into the system on that zap line, dialing and extension and
allowing the extension to hangup on the caller first.

Then it will dial out again.  Odd.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee