[asterisk-users] ATCOM AT 468 manuals and firmware anyone?

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 09:58:21 MST 2007

Erick Perez wrote:
> both not available.
>
> but thanks.

Email edwin ( edwin at atcom.com.cn ), he will be able to help.
There is a newer firmware available than the one on their website
(v4.2b5) which fixes problems with freezing and introduces a phone book,
a digitmap and simple dialplan.

There are a few other ATAs out there that use the CS6220 (iirc leadtek
make one) so you can probably get firmware images that'll work from
other sources too.

If the worst comes to the worst, I've got some firmware images for it
here somewhere. (most recent looking once called sip_ag468_vr42.r0 )

As for the manual, I've you'll probably need to get it from edwin,
setting the unit up with asterisk is trivial.