[asterisk-users] Disconnected Calls

Ejay Hire ehire at cbrweb.com
Mon Jan 29 09:44:59 MST 2007

I upgraded to the newest 1.2 Zaptel release and this is still occurring.  I
checked and the digium card is not sharing an IRQ with any other devices.

I also changed busycount=8, and set callprogress=no.

The call drops are still occurring.  Mid-conversation ` in 10 calls will be
disconnected.
Any other suggestions?

This is a relatively low volume system.  Usually running less than 1 or 2
concurrent calls.  Would turning on debugging logs to a file cause a
problem?

Many thanks,
Ejay Hire