[asterisk-users] Does X100P decode caller ID?

Derek Whitten derek at kfuq.net
Mon Jan 29 08:06:47 MST 2007

Leo Ann Boon wrote:

>> It is, and is identified by wcfxo as "a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard
>> X100P".  So much for "The DigitNetworks X100P is detected as an actual
>> X101P card."
> IIRC, there were 2 Digium single FXO cards - the X100P using the
> Motorola SM56 and the X101P with Intel/Ambient 537. The X101Ps have 2
> RJ-11 jacks. Functionally, they're all Winmodems - effectively just DAAs
> connected to the PCI bus. The Zaptel driver is responsible for the
> caller ID and DTMF detection. Maybe you have a borked card or it could
> be due to impedance mismatch. I know that the X101P only works with FCC
> 600 Ohm impedance. For other parts of the world, YMMV.
>
> Leo

02:08.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Digium X100P/X101P analogue PSTN FXO interface
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping-
SERR+ FastB2B-

cat /etc/zaptel.conf
#
# Zaptel Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
fxsks=1