[asterisk-users] LookupCIDName / LookupBlacklist syntax

Derek Whitten derek at kfuq.net
Mon Jan 29 08:02:26 MST 2007

WARNING[8384]: app_lookupcidname.c:70 lookupcidname_exec: LookupCIDName is deprecated.
Please use ${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})} instead.

[WARNING[8384]: app_lookupblacklist.c:104 lookupblacklist_exec: LookupBlacklist is
deprecated.  Please use ${BLACKLIST()} instead.

I seem to be unable to find any update to the new syntax for these functions in 1.4.  Does
anyone have the syntax or can someone point me in the right direction   for this ?

Thanks