[asterisk-users] Re: Via EPIA channel_find_locked: Avoided initial deadlock

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:48:19 MST 2007

Hmm. Mantis says that in SVN 51223 it was implemented, im running
51363. However I may be wrong. I will apply that patch and let you
know.
Thanks for the pointer.
should I leave asterisk as -march=i586? or 386?

On 1/29/07, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be interested to know whether this
>     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8376
> patch makes any difference. The problem is almost certainly not caused
> by Centos (which is widely used with Asterisk) or EPIA (which I use
> lots).
>
> Regards,
> Steve
>
> On 1/29/07, Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have tried compiling asterisk with -march  586 and 386 and the
> > deadlocks minimizedin 386 but did not dissapear.
> >
> > Is this because of asterisk, my epia or centos?
> >

> > On 1/27/07, Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > In asterisk 1.2 branch SVN 51363
> > > zaptel svn 1980
> > > libpri svn 393
> > > addons svn 332
> > >
> > > My equipment is a Via EPIA minit-itx CN10000 1.2ghz, 1gb ram and a
> > > tdm400p (4fxo).
> > > A call comes from zap, a SIP ulaw receives the call, talks for a while
> > > and when SIP users tries to park the call, then dozens of...
> > >
> > > WARNING[3853]: channel.c:781 channel_find_locked: Avoided initial
> > > deadlock for '0x91bb840', 10 retries!
> > >
> > > I use stock Centos 4.4 with kernel 2.6.9-42.0.3.EL i686. I guess also
> > > asterisk was compiled for i686.
> > >
> > > and the machine is completely unusable, I need to reboot.
> > >
> > > I posted the digium script output from autosupport. It is available at:
> > > http://pastebin.com/868590

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780