[asterisk-users] Re: Heartbeat on Digium T1 PCI cards?

Edoardo Serra edoardo.serra at webrainstorm.it
Mon Jan 29 05:41:42 MST 2007

Do you run asterisk through a wrapper as safe_asterisk ? (If not hi
suggest you to do so)

You can unload zaptel module from that script after a crash and reload
it when the script tries to restart asterisk

I'm using this solution on many production server whithout problems

It sounds weird but I found it to be very useful with strange zaptel setup

Hope it helps

Regards

Edoardo