[asterisk-users] Automating the setting/clearing of a flag

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Jan 28 16:03:27 MST 2007

Is there any way I can set up a list of dates and times at which a flag
on my Asterisk PBX is to be changed, thus making it change somewhat
automatically?

I used to have a flag that I set whenever it was office hours and I was
working from home, to keep non-essential calls away from my phones. I
have changed over to a flag I can set on the Sunday evening when my week
on call starts and clear the next Sunday evening, with the dialplan
knowing when office hours are and acting accordingly. The flag also
enables calls on a special work-related number to ring.

I'd like to be able to program the dates on which I am "on call" into
Asterisk in advance, so that it knows somewhat automatically when to
keep the non-essential calls away and allow the work calls through.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95