[asterisk-users] Via EPIA channel_find_locked: Avoided initial deadlock

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 04:17:29 MST 2007

In asterisk 1.2 branch SVN 51363
zaptel svn 1980
libpri svn 393
addons svn 332

My equipment is a Via EPIA minit-itx CN10000 1.2ghz, 1gb ram and a
tdm400p (4fxo).
A call comes from zap, a SIP ulaw receives the call, talks for a while
and when SIP users tries to park the call, then dozens of...

WARNING[3853]: channel.c:781 channel_find_locked: Avoided initial
deadlock for '0x91bb840', 10 retries!

I use stock Centos 4.4 with kernel 2.6.9-42.0.3.EL i686. I guess also
asterisk was compiled for i686.

and the machine is completely unusable, I need to reboot.

I posted the digium script output from autosupport. It is available at:
http://pastebin.com/868590

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780