[asterisk-users] IMAP Voicemail Storage

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jan 25 13:43:59 MST 2007

On Thursday 25 January 2007 3:27 pm, Bruce Reeves wrote:
> I am doing some testing with 1.4 and the imap storage and a exchange 2003
> server. I have not had any positive results so far using the notes on the
> wiki or the docs in the release. My current settings are

I've done some work with the IMAP voicemail storage and Courier-IMAP, and have
had it working.

It does seem like it just cannot get to your IMAP server; have you tried the
imaptools test program (the name escapes me, it's the only binary produced by
the imaptools package), giving it the same IMAP connection string as what
Asterisk reports?

My development box is offline at the moment or I could give you specific
details.

-A.