[asterisk-users] Queuing Problem with Asterisk

George C. Attopany george.attopany at databankgroup.com
Thu Jan 25 08:18:08 MST 2007

Hi David,

I removed the 1s as suggested, but it did not work.

Well, I have halted the beep/bleak/single-ring somehow, by taking down the inter-tie line between my asterisk and a PANASONIC TDA200.

What I have in place are:

ASTERISK SIDE:  ASTERISK PBX 1.2 + Adit600 Channel bank(which gives analog output and also takes PSTN lines into the Asterisk system)

PANASONIC SIDE:  TDA200 Panasonic Hybrid PABX + PRI Card(this inter-ties to the Asterisk system)

Apart from the  bleak/single-ring on the  Queue extensions,  no visible problem exist with the inter-tie.

Thanks.