[asterisk-users] channel name

Oded Arbel oded at atelis.net
Thu Jan 25 01:28:51 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 11:26 -0800, Serge Blazhievsky wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I was wondering if anybody knows how to make channel IDs different if
> all call are coming from the same host:
>
> core show channels
> Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
> SIP/sip-ny1.stanapho 16462257222 at in-sip:4 Up      Playback()
> SIP/sip-ny1.stanapho 16462257222 at in-sip:4 Up      Playback()

The channel names are different - its just that 'core show channels' has
a limited width in the display to show the full channel name and
truncates the relevant parts. try typing 'core show channel ' and then
hit TAB to see a list of possible channel names.

--
Oded Arbel
Atelis
oded at atelis.net
Tel: +972-54-7340014
::..
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good."
    -- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)