[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 & Polycom buddy status

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Wed Jan 24 09:03:27 MST 2007

Our 650s are running 2.0.3b.  The problem still exists for us.  We see
the devices as members of our customer service queue stick on 'in-use'
in the Queue application while the device has no active SIP channel and
will accept calls.  Removing 'call-limit' from the sip.conf in Asterisk
for the device will fix the issue.  This however will also keep the SIP
channel driver in Asterisk from tracking the state of the device.