[asterisk-users] Snom 320 echo

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Jan 24 01:38:25 MST 2007

Hi Mike,
since you are using snom phones I have 2 question for you maybe you can
help me (no one else could till now):
1 - sometimes the message "bad gateway" appears on my phone display.
2 - after a call the phone led do not turn off so anyone else does not
know if I'm busy or not.

Have you ever had problems like these?

TIA

Giorgio