[asterisk-users] NewTopic - Asterisk and Cisco AS5300 via E1/PRI

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Wed Jan 24 00:44:37 MST 2007

Hi,

I had previously posted about connecting an AS5300 to * via SIP/H323.  I got it to work via SIP, but
only 1 call at a time would work, and if a user from the * side hung up, the cisco would'nt catch
the hangup.

I an now trying to hook up to the cisco via E1, with a Sangoma A101 card in my * box. I would like
it such that I call from * via E1/PRI to the cisco, and call out via R2 to another device.

I have it to a point where the channels are configured, and the B and D channels come up, and I can
place calls to the Cisco. There howeever, the calls just seem to get stuck, and dont seem to go out
via the outgoing dial peer.

Here is my config, can someone help me fix it.

Using 2800 out of 126968 bytes
!
version 12.2
no service pad
service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone
service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone
service password-encryption
!
hostname Bit
!
boot system flash c5300-is-mz.122-2.XB7.bin
boot system flash
aaa new-model
!
!
aaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group radius
aaa session-id common
enable secret 5 $1$y13J$DLkZEIGsSyabWTtUPIz6J1
enable password 7 02030755
!
username p2p nopassword
username ecn nopassword
!
!
resource-pool disable
!
ip subnet-zero
no ip source-route
no ip routing
!
isdn switch-type primary-net5
voice rtp send-recv
!
voice service pots
!
voice service voip
  sip
   bind all source-interface FastEthernet0
!
voice class codec 723
  codec preference 1 g711alaw
!
voice class codec 1
  codec preference 1 g711alaw
!
voice class codec 7
  codec preference 1 g711alaw
!
!
!
!
!
!
ivr prompt memory 16384 files 1000
fax interface-type fax-mail
mta receive maximum-recipients 0
call-history-mib max-size 500
dial-control-mib max-size 1200
!
controller E1 0
  ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital
  ds0 busyout 15,27 hard
!
controller E1 1
  clock source line primary
  pri-group timeslots 1-31
!
controller E1 2
  shutdown
!
controller E1 3
  shutdown
  pri-group timeslots 1-31
!
gw-accounting h323
gw-accounting h323 vsa
gw-accounting voip
!
!
interface Ethernet0
  no ip address
  no ip route-cache
  no ip mroute-cache
  shutdown
!
interface Serial1:15
  no ip address
  isdn switch-type primary-net5
  isdn incoming-voice modem
  isdn T321 40000
  isdn T310 4000
  isdn negotiate-bchan
  no cdp enable
!
interface Serial3:15
  no ip address
  isdn switch-type primary-net5
  no cdp enable
!
interface FastEthernet0
  ip address 192.168.0.3 255.255.255.0
  no ip route-cache
  no ip mroute-cache
  duplex full
  speed auto
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1
no ip http server
!
!
!
call rsvp-sync
!
voice-port 0:0
  echo-cancel coverage 16
  compand-type a-law
  timeouts interdigit 2
!
voice-port 3:D
  compand-type a-law
!
voice-port 1:D
  input gain -6
  compand-type a-law
  cptone ZA
  timeouts interdigit 4
!
!
mgcp profile default
!
dial-peer voice 1 pots
  destination-pattern .T
  port 0:0
  forward-digits all
!
gateway
  resource threshold high 100 low 95
!
sip-ua
  sip-server ipv4:192.168.0.149
!
alias exec sc show call active voice brief
alias exec scao show call ac v b | in Orig
alias exec isdn show isdn status
alias exec saveconfig copy running-config startup-config
alias exec exec hist sho call his vo b
alias exec ts sh contr e1 0 t 1-31
alias exec count sh contr e1 0 call
alias exec active show call activ voice br
!
line con 0
  exec-timeout 0 0
line aux 0