[asterisk-users] No D-channels available! Using Primary channel16 as D-channel anyway!

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Tue Jan 23 22:30:35 MST 2007

><snip>
> zaptel.conf
> loadzone=uk
> defaultzone=uk
>

> span=1,1,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
> span=2,0,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
>
> bchan=1-15,32-46
> dchan=16,47
> bchan=17-31,48-62
> where span 1 is to the provider and span 2 is to the PBX

Not sure if this matters but it sure makes it easier to read:

	span=1,1,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow	|
	bchan=1-15,17-31				| To provider
	dchan=16					|

	span=2,0,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow	|
	bchan=32-46,48-62				| To PBX
	dchan=47					|

>From a programmer's point of view, I would be parsing the config file
looking for span and then the bchan and dchan for that span to follow.  Then
when another span is detected check for the bchan, dchan, fxoks, etc. to
follow.  I don't know if that is the case or not with zaptel drivers.

> zapata.conf
> context=from-pstn
> switchtype=dms100
> signalling=pri_cpe
> callerid=asreceived
> group=1
> callgroup=1
> pickupgroup=1
> rxgain=0.0
> txgain=0.0
> channel=>1-15,17-31

I would assume that you have an entry declaring a different context and
group for your PBX, i.e.:
	context=from-pbx
	switchtype=dms100
	signalling=pri_net
	group=2
	callgroup=2
	pickupgroup=2
	rxgain=0.0
	txgain=0.0
	channel=>32-46,48-62

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Michael