[asterisk-users] weird undocumented extensions such as s-BUSY

Barzilai Spinak barcho at creacion.com.uy
Tue Jan 23 11:16:24 MST 2007

So, in sum. It's just an Asterisk "idiom" or "best(?) practice" that has
become somewhat common.
Every time I need to do the smallest thing in Asterisk I have to Google
for 3 hours and read voip-info for the more hours, and then read old
mailing list post for 3 more, until I can filter out *real information*
from the background noise.

Maybe it's just me... I don't settle with the first solution that
"SeemsToWorkForNow, even though I have no idea Why or How"

Ah... the wonders of Early 21st Century Web Fashion and documenting
everything in big lumps of Little-Ultra-Hyper-Linked-Wiki-pages with
contradictory and obsolete info!!!!  Hopefully it will end some day and
the world will come back to its senses.

BarZ