[asterisk-users] Re: Can't find asterisk.ctl under CentOS installation

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Jan 23 06:10:29 MST 2007

If you are not running asterisk as root, then change the permissions on the /var/run/asterisk folder and below to allow you user
access.
Also, I seem to remember that on one release, the entry in asterisk.conf did not match safe_asterisk. So the ctl file was NOT where
asterisk was looking.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org