[asterisk-users] Dial plan constructions suggestions?

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:36:28 MST 2007

I don't know about SNOM, but with Xlite Softphone you can have the SoftPhone
internal dialplan.

Ex.

[29]xxxxxxxx;match=1;pre="0"; this adds a Zero to every nine digits number
s  I dial begining with 2 or 9 , this has nothing to do with asterisk, is
VoiP phone dialplan.

 So you can tell to the softphone that when you dial a specific pattern like
9XXXXXXXX the Softphone should add an extra 9 in the beginning.

This helped me out to import all my contacts from Outlook without having to
Add a "0" in the begining of all of them.

Hope this help