[asterisk-users] Problems with rxfax

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Jan 22 17:07:51 MST 2007

We've helped a lot of customers with fax for VoIP...often turns out to be
audio quality issues (eg: test fax from within office is ok, but fax from
customer fails).  One solution is to optimize route (minimize latency) if
you have that control.

Moving fax line retry/resend control up a level (to Hylafax) helps too.

MD