[asterisk-users] X100P how do i recieve incomming calls?

Charlie Grosvenor charlie at cgrosvenor.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:55:56 MST 2007

Dmesg reports:

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Zaptel Version: 1.4.0 Echo Canceller: MG2
ACPI: PCI interrupt 0000:00:0c.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 185
wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X100P
Capability LSM initialized

When I run zttool it says that alarms: red. The card is connected to the
phone line. Anybody any idea what the problem is?