[asterisk-users] Asterisk and VoIP @ Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE 5x)

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:34:41 MST 2007

Hello,

Asterisk and VoIP will again have a presence at SCALE 5x, the 2007 Southern
California Linux Expo this February.

On the exhibit hall floor Trixbox will have a booth demonstrating
their asterisk related products.  Additionally, a number of other
open-source projects will be using Asterisk as part of their demos.

The event will be held on Feb 10th and 11th at the Los Angeles Airport
Westin.  In addition to Asterisk related booths, we will have 2
presentations on VOIP and open-source VoIP in our seminar tracks.

* Brian Deenhardt (SwitchVox & Four Loop Technologies) - Every thing
you wanted to know about voip.
* Dave Neary  (OpenWengo)  - Unifying VoIP, video conferencing and
instant messaging.
* BoF's on Trixbox, OpenPBX, and Asterisk.

Other speakers include: Jono Bacon, Chris Dibona , Don Marti, Jay
Pipes, and more.. For further details see the conference website at:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

Those interested in attending the show can use the promo code "AST07"
to get 40% off full access passes.
(http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/order/)

Regards,
Ilan