[asterisk-users] No Audio for Extension to Extension

Troy - Purple Oranges troy at purpleoranges.com
Mon Jan 22 00:28:13 MST 2007

I am at a loss, I can terminate and receive calls via any of my
providers with both IAX and SIP.  I use GSM, G729a, and ulaw for those
carriers.

If I make an extension to extension call - there is no audio at all in
either direction.

All my extensions are set to use G729a (I have tried changing that
though to see if it would fix it).  I am fairly sure it is not a
transcoding issue - as the server transcodes for the inbound/outbound
calls.

Has anybody come across this before?

Regards. Troy

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must
not present this message to another party without gaining permission
from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it
for any purpose other than to notify us.

sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of Purple Oranges Pty Ltd.