[asterisk-users] Queue and Interface time out

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Mon Jan 22 08:37:14 MST 2007

Okay, that makes sense.  I wasn't thinking about the SIP driver needing
to be told to track the peer's status.  I assumed it just did that.

So now there's a new problem.  The Queue application doesn't always
clear the member interface's status after completing a call.  The SIP
peer no longer has an active channel but the queue will still show the
member 'In use'.  The occurrence of this is erratic and I have been
unable to determine any commonalities among the callers or members other
than that it happens to all members.

Connecting to the peer outside of the queue will clear the status.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James