[asterisk-users] func_odbc still working in trunk?

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:21:40 MST 2007

Is func_odbc still working in trunk?  I've recently (in the last few weeks)
started having a problem where my custom functions don't work.  The module
loads, the configuration file is parsed fine, and the functions are even
created and visible in "core show functions", but when executed from the
dialplan I get a "no such function" error.  Here's a bit of console log:

[Jan 20 12:10:42] ERROR[19482]: func_odbc.c:218 acf_odbc_read: No such
function 'ODBC_CIDName(3143212222)'

And that, after...

*CLI> core show functions like ODBC
Matching Custom Functions:
ODBC_CIDName          ODBC_CIDName(<arg1>[...[,<argN>]])   Runs the
referenced query with the specified arguments
ODBC_LookupCIDName    ODBC_LookupCIDName(<arg1>[...[,<arg  Runs the
referenced query with the specified arguments
ODBC_TEST             ODBC_TEST(<arg1>[...[,<argN>]])      Runs the
referenced query with the specified arguments
3 matching custom functions installed.

I'd swear I haven't changed anything in the odbc or func_odbc setup, but
that just gets people in trouble.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Rob