[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager and Ruby

Alan Ferrency alan at pair.com
Fri Jan 19 14:52:09 MST 2007

(Sorry for the way-late response to this short thread...)

We use rami in production on an Asterisk 1.2.3 server, and have had
basically zero problems at least since 1.2.3 was released.

rami and ruby's built in RPC provide a very easy to use proxy, if you
have multiple clients which all need access to the AMI as we do.

But yeah, I'd expect Asterisk has diverged a lot since rami was last
updated. I did a round of refactoring at the time we were initially
developing our screen pop app, but none of it has had to change in
over a year.

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.
alan at pair.com