[asterisk-users] direct transfer in features

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Fri Jan 19 06:10:29 MST 2007

I have some siemens wireless ip-phones.

There is no problem entering ** which I have configured in features.conf
to be transfer. But then it is difficult to enter the extension, because
one have to wait the right amount of time before entering the extension.

Because we only have few extensions, is it possible to have each
transfer-option as a separate feature in features.conf

So can I "hardwire" **1 to transfer to extension 11, **2 to extension 12
*** to park etc. ?

Leif