[asterisk-users] queue stats - outgoing calls

Jay Wilton asteriskcr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 22:09:25 MST 2007

Howdy,

How do you populate the queuestats from asteriskguru.com
outgoing stats?  Does it take an outbound dialer like
Vicidialer?

For good manager reports, should the user be tied to a
queue and have all calls count as work?

Inbound stats works well, but outgoing stats do not work
and I'm not sure they should.  For every Sip device, I
matched the accountcode to the queuenumber (freepbx), made
internal calls, made external trunk calls.  Then I populate
the databases manually.

While attempting to view outgoing stats, I get lots of
errors about division by zero and empty array_sum.  It
seems like the data is not being parsed or stored properly.
 The cdr import gives no errors.  Viewing the tables
manually shows data in cdr and other tables.

Thank you for any tips,

JJ