[asterisk-users] About BRI / ISDN hardware. What to buy?

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Thu Jan 18 11:11:38 MST 2007

I do not care about fax. I just want a good VOICE card.

Can someone please give a price quote for this card, give or take 10%? I
just spent 5 minutes filling in a really long form on a shopping web
site to get a price quote, only to find my account needs to be manually
activated before I can see the price! That's *STUPID*. If I have a
choice, I'll buy it from somewhere else...