[asterisk-users] Queue and Interface time out

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Thu Jan 18 08:28:59 MST 2007

I guess I'm missing something else.  'ringinuse = no' doesn't change
anything.  While on a call, the queue still sends another call and
proceeds to set the member paused after receiving 'Busy Here' back from
the SIP device.

My queues.conf is:

[general]

	persistentmembers = no

[customerservice]

	persistentmembers = no
	musiconhold = default
	reportholdtime = no
	strategy = leastrecent
	timeout = 20
	retry = 5
	wrapuptime = 30 ;allow agents 30 seconds to wrap up work
	maxlen = 0 ;unlimited callers on hold
	servicelevel = 60 ;calls must be answered within 60 seconds
	announce-holdtime = no
	autopause = yes
	ringinuse = no
	joinempty = yes