[asterisk-users] Dtmf tones and SIP

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Jan 17 19:22:48 MST 2007

I aaume you are calling in on a PSTN line? If so what fxo are you using
with Asterisk.

Doug

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Giuffredi wrote:

> Hi list,
>

> I tried to use DISA in order to get the line when I call with my mobile
> phone but the system doesn't recognise my DTMF tones when I call to a SIP
> trunk.
>
> Everything is working Ok if I use a ZAP Trunks.
>

> I tried to google to find a solution but I wasn't able to find any.
>

> Any idea?
>

> I'm using trixbox 2 with 4 SIP trunks and a Zaptel TDM 400 card.
>

> Bye

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *