[asterisk-users] windows mobile 5 softphone for square screen devices

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Wed Jan 17 14:54:54 MST 2007

Well Guys.. I just bought the X-PDA one and indeed it has 240x240 support,
costs around 29 USD and very well worth it, works great on an iPAQ 6945 via
wireless and using my BT headset all sound goes to the headset and not the
speaker, which is great and solves the eternal problem of having to listen
to your call thru the speaker (not the phone speaker but the hands free one)

AK