[asterisk-users] Erratic Snom MWI lights

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Jan 17 13:43:34 MST 2007

>I use that one myself.  Does the Snom attempt to dial "asterisk" when
>you hit Retrieve?  What error do you get?  Sure it's in the right
>context (I screw that up ALL the time)...

Sometimes it's "asterisk", sometimes it's "unknown" sometimes, it's
"Unknown" so:

exten => asterisk,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => Unknown,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => unknown,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

This behavior varies seems like according to firmware rev. I just put these
lines in the default context (I run a modified version of the AMP dialplan,
so the context I use is [from-internal]