[asterisk-users] I need to connect Asterisk to a Nortel Meridian phone plant

Gustavo Andrés Salazar Giraldo gasalazar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:35:57 MST 2007

Hi. I had successful confiured my Asterix PBX, but now I need to connect it
to a Nortel Meridian phone plant, I got a Digium T100P on the machine I got
the Asterisk and I already connect it with the phone plant, I need to know
what configuration do I have to do so the ip extensions can make calls to
the extensions of my plant Nortel. And extensions from the Nortel plant can
call ip extensions of Asterisk? I´m located in Colombia

--
Gustavo Andrés Salazar Giraldo