[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 Hint is not detected the extensions status

Maps mapsair at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:23:48 MST 2007

Dear Friends and Supporters!

I try to install the Asterisk 1.4, and I needs to activate the hint to for
the call pickup feature.  However, the hint is enabled and I can see the
status of the extensions by run command show hints.  It show the phones are
Idle.  However, it would NOT be able to detect the extensions if they are
ringing or Inuse at all, that why it did not sent the ringnotify to the
subscribed phone.
When the phones are ringing or in talking, the show hints still show the
phones are Idle.

Any ideal?  I would very appreciated for your help.

Lan.