[asterisk-users] transfer problem

ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar
Wed Jan 17 08:40:34 MST 2007

Hello, I've tried to transfer a IAX call to a number configured on a
traditional
PBX, but it doesn't work. I have a traditional PBX connected with a zap channel
to Asterisk in the following way:

IAX/SIP client -->  Asterisk  (FXO) --> (FXS) traditional PBX ---> OFFICE
Phones

Asterisk is connected to the PBX  with an internal number configured inside it.
In other words i keep an internal line an i connect it to an fxo port of
asterisk while asterisk is connected to internet and from here comes iax calls
to talk with other numbers in the office connected to the traditional PBX.
Well, calls to a SIP clients defined in asterisk works fine, but calls to Zap
"clients" doesn't work. In the most basic form I do:

exten => _44XX,1,Answer
exten => _44XX,n,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:2}|20|tTr)
exten => _44XX,n,Hangup

and the console logs for this are:

Executing Dial("SIP/sipuser-081d13f0", "Zap/g1/38|20|tTr") in new stack
    -- Called g1/38
    -- Zap/1-1 answered SIP/ggonzalez-081d13f0

Here Dial cmd do one ring and nothing more, Zap channel has answered but the
number dialed never RING, what is wrong? what i have to do get this working
fine?. Thanks for any help