[asterisk-users] TDM2400 Hardware Echo Cancel (Adam Sharples)

Giuffredi stefano.giuffredi at apesys.biz
Wed Jan 17 01:55:37 MST 2007

Hi Adam,

I have the same problem.

Are you sure is an echo canceller problem?

Following advices from this list I discovered that I had an IRQ shared.

Untill now I didn't try the new setup but I really hope that this was the
problem.

If you manage to solve the problem in any way please give me advise.

Ciao

You can make sure the card is sitting on it's own IRQ - use the command

   cat /proc/interrupts

You can also check that the card isn't losing interrupts by running the
zttest proram:

   /sbin/zttest

There's more on interrupts here:

    <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+PCI+bus+Troubleshooting>
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+PCI+bus+Troubleshooting

It's aimes at the TDM400P card, but I'd be surprised if the 2400P is that
much different (but someone please correct me if it is!)

lspci -vb