[asterisk-users] Dell 860

Joel Hill jhill at asteriskit.com.au
Tue Jan 16 23:07:32 MST 2007

Hi All,

I'm  having some troubles with my Dell 860 and TE110P card. Using
Asterisk 1.2.14, Zaptel 1.2.12 and Libpri 1.2.4. I'm getting digital
noise, like a half ring almost and other jitter. Here's the kicker it's
only on the outside part of the call. Ie. if I rang  you, you would here
it but I don't and the opposite if you rang me you would hear it but I
wouldn't. I have tried two different cards and different E1 lines still
the same thing?  I'm going to try the two port card soon but I don't
think that will fix my problem. Is it just one dodgy server or are all
860's no good?

Thanks for your help.

Joel.