[asterisk-users] Audiocodes GPL

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Tue Jan 16 16:55:24 MST 2007

There is nothing in the GPL that prohibits you from selling the software
(RedHat Software). There is also nothing stops a sales person from denying
it.

They must provide a copy of the GPL and they must give you the source code
and related modifications if you ask (not sure if you have). There are other
terms and depending on who you ask, lots of interpretation.

If you truly believe there is a violation (which I doubt) you should contact
the Free Software Foundation - they wrote the license.

Cullin