[asterisk-users] To 1.4 or not

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:31:22 MST 2007

Hello Gents,

following on this discussion, anyone particularly have one view or the
other about 1.4 and the voicemail and meetme enhancements (supposedly)
it has? We're not in production yet, I've tested 1.2 up until 1.2.13
in the lab as well as 1.4b3, since none of them got a real hammering
Its hard to tell at the moment if one is more stable than the other.
Also, since I don't use it for anything BUT voicemail and meetme,
would a lot of instabilities in the PBX side of things affect me? They
shouldn't but who knows. Any comments and/or advice would be
appreciated :)

\R