[asterisk-users] Recording queue calls after an xfer?

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Jan 16 00:18:23 MST 2007

Jay Moore wrote:
> Yeah.  1.2.14.
>
> I heard bad things about 1.4 not being all that stable.  I'm hesitant to
> move to it.

I also have heard that. However, we use 1.4 with 150+ people and 20
queues with 75 agents and approx 5000 calls per day. We *do* have some
crashes, but I know that these are cause by problems already fixed in
the 1.4 svn branch. We will be moving to that this week.

Apart from that, I feel that 1.4 is stable enough for us.

Julian.

> Jay
>
> Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
>> 1.2 series ?
>>
>> I think that 1.4 has that fixed. At least, that's what my team leaders
>> are telling me ;)
>>
>> Julian.
>>
>> Jay Moore wrote:
>>> I have a problem where my recorded queue calls stop recording once
>>> the call is transferred to a different extension.  Is there some
>>> additional parameter I need to set so recording continues?  Is it
>>> even possible to do this?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jay