[asterisk-users] S110M (FXS) Modules no longer seen on TDM400P

Michael C. Cambria mcc at fid4.com
Mon Jan 15 17:17:53 MST 2007

I have a TDM21B (A new TDM20B that just arrived plus a X100M that I
already had).  This card sometimes works, and sometimes only the FXO
module is seen.

(correction to previous message that incorrectly listed X400M/S400M when
I'm using only the single port versions of these modules (X100M/S110M).

By "works", I mean all 3 modules have the green lights on the ports on
and when zaptel is loaded the log shows:

   Freshmaker version: 73
   Freshmaker passed register test
   Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
   Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
   Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
   Module 3: Not installed
   Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (3 modules)

When things don't work, I either see:

   Indirect Registers failed verification.
   [deleted registers in question]
   Module 0: FAILED FXS (FCC)
   Indirect Registers failed verification.
   [deleted registers in question]
   Module 1: FAILED FXS (FCC)
   Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
   Module 3: Not installed
   Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (1 modules)

Or sometimes, I'd get nothing about FXS modules, and only log messages
about the FXO working.

I removed the FXO so that I have just what was just shipped to me.  Now
nothing is recognized.  If I manually insmod zaptel, all I see is:

   Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I

Any ideas?  Before sending this card back, I'd like to make sure there
isn't something else basic that I'm not doing.  I did supply power to
the TDM400P.  That was the first thing I checked.

Thanks,
MikeC

--
Michael C. Cambria