[asterisk-users] Addpac 2620 don't relay DTMF to PSTN

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:31:10 MST 2007

Hi Guys:

I'm using Asterisk with Addpac 2620 as gateway, internally I'm using
Grandstream BT200, unfortunately when I called to external phones (PSTN),
and I have to choose some extensions, the Phone don't dial the extensions, I
believe that DTMF relay in ADDPAC is not working well. I'm using RFC 2833
and ALaw for SIP Channel (Between ASterisk and ADDPAC). Someone have any
experiencie with Addpac as gateway, or some workaround about this issue.

Thanks!

--
Omar E.P.T