[asterisk-users] Audiocodes Mediant 1000, Polycom, and no ringback on transfer

james.texter at cox.net james.texter at cox.net
Mon Jan 15 14:00:57 MST 2007

I just put in a Audiocodes Mediant 1000, which seems to be working well except for one annoyance.  I am using Polycom 501's and 601',s and if I do a supervised transfer of a PSTN call where I complete the transfer before the 3rd party has answered, the PSTN party hears dead air until the call is answered or goes to voicemail.  I'm not really sure where to start my troubleshooting.  Any one have any experience with this type of setup?

Thanks,

James