[asterisk-users] php agi - first phrase truncated, all others fine

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon Jan 15 13:07:26 MST 2007

Looking at the phpagi 2.14 source that I have I see that right after
creating the file it does this:

$ret = $this->stream_file($fname, $escape_digits);

So if the swift-generated wav file sounds right the stream_file is where
the problem lies.

copy the wav file to a file named test.wav and create an extension to
play it using the phpagi library. That will show you if the stream_file
function is breaking or not.