[asterisk-users] Queue cmd option 'i'

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Mon Jan 15 12:56:01 MST 2007

Using Asterisk 1.4, on the console 'show application queue' mentions an
option 'i' that should "ignore call forward requests from queue members
and do nothing when they are requested."  Does this work?

My assumption is that the member whose next according to the queue
strategy should get the call even if they have forwarding enabled on
their SIP device.  The forwarding should be ignored.

Using Queue(customerservice|i) causes Asterisk to crash when sending the
call to the member with forwarding enabled on their SIP device.

Am I misinterpreting what this option does?

Thanks,
James