[asterisk-users] Delay in Call Distribution using the Queue Application

mbodbg at gmx.net mbodbg at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 12:22:36 MST 2007

Hello all,

we're using asterisk 1.2.12.1 in an Inbound callcenter using the queue application. If there are many calls in the queue, it sometimes takes up to 30 Seconds before a call is distributed to an agent.

For example there are 10 callers in the queue, an Agent is finishing a call and it takes up to 30 seconds before his phone rings again. We're already set the "wrapuptime" parameter in "queues.conf" to 0, for my point of view an agent phone that becomes available again should ring immediately after hanging up a call.

Does anybody know if there are any known issues or restrictions in the queue application in version 1.2.12.1?

Thanks and Regards

Markus